About Data Thistle
Data Thistle holds the UK's largest set of live events data. From music and comedy to sport and theatre, and pretty much everything in between, we know a thing or two about what's going on.
We collect event listings from more than 10,000 venues across the UK, as well as public submissions, and we distribute them in easy-to-use formats so that they're ready for use across multiple industries.
Read more about us and our team.
We used to be known as The List (list.co.uk) but sold the brand in 2022.
Working with us
Data Thistle partners with a variety of industries and sectors, such as destination marketing organisations, transport companies, media companies, and hotels. Read their success stories.
Example use cases include:
- Destination marketing organisations use our data to give people great reasons to visit their town, city or country
- Transport companies use it to inspire people to travel, to avoid clashes with engineering works and to predict future demand
- Media companies use it as content that they can sell advertising around and earn revenues selling tickets to events
- Hotels use it in their CRM to drive more guest stays and to better understand their clientele
- Smart cities can use it to predict how congested roads will be in their city or when extra services such as waste disposal might be required
To obtain this data we work closely with venues and events promoters helping them reach wider audiences for free.
Our events data
We gather event listings directly from the box offices of venues such as theatres, cinemas, festival organisers, galleries and more, and we work closely with ticketing platforms to acquire their events data. You can also find a short summary of our approach to sourcing data.
Please get in touch to find out more.