This article contains one or more affiliate links. If you follow one of these links, and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
Thirty Seconds to Mars announce Seasons UK tour dates: how to get tickets
- Ben Whetstone
- 9 November 2023
Thirty Seconds to Mars head on tour through Glasgow, Manchester, London, and more, spring 2024
On their world tour, Thirty Seconds to Mars head through Glasgow, Nottingham, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, and London spring 2024.Tickets are available at 10am on Friday 17 November.
Supporting their new album It's the End of the World but It's a Beautiful Day, Thirty Seconds to Mars are lead vocalist Jared Leto alongside percussionist Shannon Leto. Their new album includes an electronic twist, and is the rock band's first album after the departure of guitarist Tomislav Miličević.
When are Thirty Seconds to Mars touring the UK?
- Tuesday 16 April 2024 – OVO Hydro, Glasgow
- Wednesday 17 April 2024 – Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- Friday 19 April 2024 – AO Arena, Manchester
- Saturday 20 April 2024 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- Monday 22 April 2024 – Utilita Arena, Cardiff
- Tuesday 23 April 2024 – The O2, London
Tickets are available for Thirty Seconds to Mars' UK tour dates at 10am on Friday 17 November.