Trinity House

Trinity House
99 Kirkgate, Edinburgh, EH6 6BJ
Photo of Trinity House

The home of the Incorporation of Shipowners and Shipmasters, an organisation dating back to the 14th century, Trinity House was built in 1816 in the port town of Leith. It houses an outstanding collection of maritime memorabilia, much of it in the magnificent convening room, which runs the entire length and breadth of the upper floor.