Event listing update: Trespass Against Us
Before you start, please read our Listings FAQ.
Adding your free listing:
To submit an event, please create an account or sign in:
If you require any assistance submitting or editing a listing, please contact Data Thistle .
PLEASE NOTE: New event listings must be submitted a minimum of 7 days in advance.
WHY? Submitting your listing as far in advance as possible gives your event greater exposure over a longer period of time on our website and through search engines.
- Information submitted is reviewed by Data Thistle content processes for accuracy and relevance
- Data Thistle does not guarantee that listings will be published
- If you have a large number of events to submit, we accept structured files, JSON or XML, and lees optimally semi-structured data such as CSV (min. 60 events). We can process data direct from a large range of box office systems.
Editing your free listing:
PLEASE NOTE: If your event is cancelled, update your listing immediately on the Data Thistle website so it can be removed as soon as possible.
- To make other changes to your event (new act confirmed, change of times, etc.), click on the ‘Update this event’ link on your event on the Data Thistle website and submit new details
- Any added general information less than 7 days in advance of an event is unlikely to be processed
Contact Data Thistle .
If emailing about previously submitted information or an update, be sure to include the event name and venue.